Garage Door Opener Repair in Loxahatchee, Florida
Many folks take the convenience of their garage door openers for granted. When the opener is working properly, it keeps the door opening and closing with minimal effort. When it suddenly fails, you may begin to wonder how you ever got along without it.
Replacing a whole opener unit can be a costly remedy; however, in many cases, your garage door opener can be repaired for a fraction of the cost of a new one. Before you jump into purchasing a brand new opener, call Garage Door Repairman for affordable garage door opener repair in Loxahatchee.
Common Problems with Garage Door Openers
Here are some of the problems we most commonly hear:
- The door doesn’t close fully. It reverses when it gets a few inches from the ground.
- The garage door closes and immediately opens again.
- The opener is humming, but the motor isn’t running.
- The garage door opens on its own at random times – and the button isn’t working to close it.
- The opener is locked up – its lights are on, but nothing moves.
- The opener is completely dead – no lights or sounds at all.
- The remote isn’t working even though it has new batteries.
If you’re stuck with one of these frustrating garage door problems, let us help! We specialize in opener repair, and we’ll get your garage door working properly in no time! Our technicians have extensive experience with all major opener models on the market, so no matter what problem you’re dealing with, our team will pinpoint the issue and find a solution.
Schedule Your Opener Repair Today!
Garage door crises tend to strike at the most inopportune moments – often when you’re trying to get out the door! If you’re stuck with an opener emergency, call Garage Door Repairman at 561-856-5081. We’ll be there on the double for rapid garage door opener repair in Loxahatchee.