Garage Door Opener Repair in Lake Worth, Florida
When your garage door opener fails, replacing it can be an expensive inconvenience. Before you shell out for a major replacement, call Garage Door Repairman for an inexpensive solution! We specialize in garage door opener repair in Lake Worth, Florida, and in most cases, we’ll be able to fix your opener at a fraction of the cost of a new one!
Troubleshooting Garage Door Opener Problems
When your opener suddenly quits working, there are usually a few key culprits. Some require no more than a simple fix, while others may need more extensive adjustment or repair. By taking a look at the problem, we can troubleshoot and quickly find a solution. Here are a few common problems:
- Controls don’t work – If the garage door isn’t responding to the wall switch or the remote, the power supply may be disrupted somewhere.
- Remote doesn’t work – If the opener won’t respond to your remote, it may be out of range, the batteries may be dead, or it may need to be reprogrammed or adjusted.
- Motor keeps running – Your limit switch may be too close to the motor unit.
- Door won’t open or close completely – Your limit switch may need to be adjusted or repositioned.
- Door reverses right before or right after hitting the floor – The close force or the limit switch probably need to be adjusted.
These are all inexpensive problems to fix, so let us help you find a simple solution! Remember that no problem is too small, so call us at any time and we’ll be right out to repair your opener.
Schedule Opener Service Today!
When your garage door opener is malfunctioning, it can be pretty frustrating – especially if you can’t get it to close or open properly. Let us diffuse that frustration by providing rapid, affordable garage door opener repair in Lake Worth. We offer rapid-response and 24/7 emergency service, so if you’re stuck with an opener crisis, call us at 561-856-5081 and we’ll be right over to help you out!